Our commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainable business practices is evident in our actions.
This commitment is evidenced by our achievement of several environmental related certifications and programs
that seek to not only meet, but exceed national and global standards for the benefit of our environment.
• ISO 14001
This internationally recognized standard for environmental management provides a framework
for managing the impacts of our manufacturing activities on the environment. With this standard, we are also
ensuring our compliance with respect to the vast array of state and federal environmental regulations,
and above all, reduce the impact we have on the environment.
• Mexico Clean Industries Certification:
This voluntary initiative builds on our current ISO 14001 status by certifying manufacturing operations are performed
in compliance with strict environmental standards as outlined by the Mexican Federal Government.
Internal Initiatives :
• Energy and Water conservation programs.
• ETASC - Electronics Tool for Accountable Supply Chains – We are participants in this voluntary online information system for evaluating risks in terms of sustainability.
• Recycling Programs – Over 99% of GSS manufactured products are completely recyclable and all of our paper-based waste output is baled and processed for re-use as recycled material.
• Plant based inks available.
• Water based coatings available.